- Top notch product person in Israel
- Web engineer in Israel
- Engineers - Crawling and scraping
- Front End - UX / Design, individual rockstar and focusing on mobile.
- GM - Member for the executive team, worked in the US and global mobile, not a tech.
- Front & Backend engine
- Content marketing
Software Engineer - Python and Senior Java Server developer
Hiring full-time SEO manager & many other jobs
- Hiring salespeople, engineers and a designer!
- Junior sales folks with 1-2 years SaaS sales experience are especially helpful!
Many Job openings
Product Marketing Manager
Cirrosecure: Sunnyvale/Santa Clara CA)
Hot, venture backed, early stage cloud data security start up based out of silicon valley. With dozen large and mid sized customers securely under our operational belt, and several others in trial, we are poised to grow big in enterprises. Our philosophy is to deliver highly intuitive, end user empowered, instant insight and actionable products to our customers. In short we care about simplicity, scale and impact. To help us scale our business, we are looking to hire a thoughtful, high energy, action oriented product marketing manager.
The ideal candidate:
- Has real world experience executing product definition, pricing, promotion and distribution strategies.
- Must have fervor for engaging with end users, understand their needs, translating their needs to product engineering team
- Must be able to create and manage product requirements documents (PRD), customer support documentation and associated deliverables to manage full product life cycle
- Must be able to create customer, partner and analyst facing content & collateral and execute its distribution through various social media, SEO and online platforms
- Must be able to execute targeted marketing campaigns and drive results into CirroSecure’s inside sales infrastructure to drive business growth
- Will represent CirroSecure in industry forums, alliances and conferences
- Has a passion for growing high scale business
- 3-5 years product marketing or product management or growth hacking work experience
Prior hands on technology experience and/or education is must to be successful in this position. MBA is preferred but not required. firstname.lastname@example.org
VP Finance & Administration
Interlude: New York, New York
The key goals of the VP of Finance and Administration are to provide leadership and coordination of:
- company financial planning and analysis,
- venture and debt financings,
- negotiation of key company commercial contracts, and
- work with the Director of Finance/Accounting on budget management, tax planning, administrative policies, and ensuring company accounting procedures and reporting conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Direct, coordinate, and execute financial planning and budget management functions
- Lead the negotiation and closure of venture capital, strategic capital, and debt financings
- Conduct analyses to inform strategic planning processes within the company, and to inform contract negotiations, product investment, and other decisions
- Support business development and other functional teams in the final negotiation of major company contracts. Be the key management liaison to outside legal counsel.
- Work with the Director of Finance/Accounting to monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget, ensure timely preparation of reports and forecasts, and file audits, tax, and other financial reports on a timely basis.
- Assist in establishing short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- MBA Required
- Experience with contemporary Media business models, including knowledge of benchmarks for measuring financial and operating performance.
- Experience in negotiating business terms of stock purchase, debt, and commercial contractual agreements in venture/growth stage companies.
- Experience in Finance functions within a successful startup or VC organization
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects